Monday, February 27, 2012

I really need a vacation!

It has been a while since I updated this thing. Actually quite surprised I still have followers on this. Well things have been no better or worse. The little one had surgery to remove a herniation and I finally got my tubes tied. Yes there are some days I regret it cause I love babies but come back to reality fast when the three get super crazy on me. The two older ones are in school but had to stay home for a few weeks after they started cause the brought home a nasty cold. We are still trying to get Paiden help and may e a lil more calm. He's getting more and more aggressive and violent. But vocab and social skills are improving. Dave is working and it's nice, though some days ok most days I wish it were me. I'm in need of a vacation all to myself. No kids,no hubby, no stress... Just me. I don't even care where it is lol. Well it's getting that time I should think about getting stuff done. Tootled til later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment