Friday, January 14, 2011

How to safe a cat....and make the home kosher

Today, our 2 yr old got a hold of my last lil bottle of anointing
oil and opened it...... He came up running to me, handed the bottle to me and took off running..... we washed his hands to get the smell off of him since it is a very heavy smell.   We couldn't find out were he had poured it out....   We finally gave up looking..... Well later on tonight we are getting ready for bed and were laying down getting comfy.... and the cat, who loves to sleep at our feet, came pouncing up on the bed..... all of a sudden we see where the oil had gone..... the pour kitty had been heavily blessed today by the kids..... his entire back had been covered in dried anointing oil..... Well so the poor thing wouldn't get sick while cleaning himself, we decided it is time for his baptizing... AKA a bath.... all the while I am sitting here while the hubby is bathing the kitty.... all ya can hear is the cat screaming and complaining which is something he doesn't normally do for baths..... I guess you can say this is one cat that will goto heaven...LOL   On top of that ... our oldest this evening went into the fridge, grabbed the mustard, walked into the living room, stood right in front of me, shook the bottle a few times, then while I sat there in a daze at what he was doing... it wasn't until the third squeeze onto the carpet I realized what he was doing..... He was pouring mustard all over my carpet...LOL...... OI VEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment